With support from donors like you, Lights for Life (LFL) International provides rechargeable lights to school-aged children in impoverished areas allowing them to read and study after the sun sets each night.
Select from one of the following GIVING levels on the left and click the DONATE button on the right:
* All funds are in US Dollars
PayPal provides easy and secure checkout for your purchase. You do not need to have an account or sign up for one. All major credit cards are accepted.
You can enter a custom donation amoun if you wish.
Your donation pays for the light, shipping and free access to a charger (1 charger for every 50 lights).
Lights for Life is a registered non-profit in Canada and a registered charity in the United States.
Lights for Life is committed to limiting its overhead cost to less than $0.20 for every dollar raised. Including administration, each shipment of 1000 lights and 20 chargers cost $20,000. To purchase the lights and chargers, ship them and cover the duties and taxes LFL requires $17,370 (86.9%). The remaining amount (13.1%) is used to cover fund-raising cost, financial reporting and other legal obligations.
The follow corporate donors have provided LFL with $10,000 or more in generous support.